Architect: Ernest George & Yeates Perspective view including ground plan from The Building News, June 9th 1905.
Architect: John Oldrid Scott View showing memorial steeple published in The Building News, July 27th 1877.
Architect: Hoare & Wheeler
Architect: Charles Smith & Son
Architect: W. Hargreave Raffles
Architect: Edward Hyde & Son
Architect: William & J.T. Brown
Architect: J. Martin Brooks Placed design in competition to design a new grammar school. “The drawing which we illustrate this week was sent in competition for the Newbury Grammar- schools under the motto...
Architect: C.H. Howell Perspecive view of main front published in The Building News, October 15th 1875. Largely demolished in 1924, with the remainder razed in 1970. The previous house known as Gloucester Lodge,...