Architect: Douglas & Minhull
Architect: Harold Kennard
Architect: Seddon & Carter St.Mary’s, Chepstow; All Saints, Penarth; & Welsh Church, Britton Ferry.
Architect: W.R. Bryden The church of Saint Michael’s is mainly 14th century and was restored considerably in the late 19th century. The chancel was rebuilt in 1885 and the nave restored in 1896....
Architect: Harry Beck View of the garden front, published in The Building News, October 19th 1883.
Architect: William & Segar Owen
Architect: John Gibson The church was erected by Lady Willoughby de Broke in memory of her husband. The foundation stone was laid on 24 July 1856 and the new church designed by John...