19th C. – Kilbride House, Co. Carlow
19th century Italianate house added to an earlier house that then became the service wing for the new enlarged building. Destroyed by fire in 1927,
1874 – Castlemore House, Tullow, Co. Carlow
Built c.1874 and possibly incorporating fabric of earlier house, c. 1675. Castlemore House was a large eight-bay, two-storey residence with hood mouldings to openings and crenellations.
1820s – Tanavalla House , Listowel, Co. Kerry
The original house was destroyed by fire in the 1820s and rebuilt in Regency style. The Elliotts owned the property until the 1870s after which it was the occupied by the Cooke family.
1822 – Glashnacree House, Sneem, Co. Kerry
Built as a Dower House to nearby Parknasilla. Believed to have been built originally circa 1822, this house was home to James Franklin Fuller who was born here and related to the Bland family of nearby Derryquin Castle.
1874 – Burnham House, Dingle, Co. Kerry
Originally a three-storey, seven bay Georgian block of around 1790. It was later enlarged by the addition of two-storey wings.
1917 – No. 33 Henry Street, Dublin
Reconstructed after the destruction of Henry Street in the 1916 Easter Rising. Known as Cassidy’s Public House for many years,
1834 – Westland Row Station, Dublin
Westland Row Station opened on 17 December 1834 as the city terminus of the Dublin &
1893 – Villas, Windsor Park Avenue, Belfast
Constructed for James Hetherington, Esq., as a development of semi-detached and detached villas. “This commodious villa is also faced with the best perforated bricks,
1895 – Auxiliary Hospital, Rotunda Hospital, Parnell Square, Dublin
Constructed as the Auxiliary hospital, later the Thomas Plunket Cairnes wing. The architect Albert E.
1894 – Church, Fennor, Co. Waterford
Constructed out of the ruins of an earlier church. The first church was built in the early 19th Century,