1961 – Koralek’s winning design for Trinity College library
The winning design, No.123, in the architectural competition to design a new library for Trinity College Dublin.
1855 – The Abbey, Whiteabbey, Co. Antrim
An imposing two-storey, Italianate stucco house designed by Sir Charles Lanyon, as a private residence for Richard Davison MP.
1837 – Presbyterian Church, Alfred St., Belfast
Constructed during 1836-37 to replace an earlier meeting house built 1821 at Alfred Place. Externally finished in brick, the building’s main architectural embellishments was an Ionic portico.
1961 – Second Premiated Design for new Library, Trinity College Dublin
Second placed entry by Haifa-based architects Alfred Mansfeld and Dani Havkin. According to the architects: “In order to achieve a harmonious relationship with the existing library and the museum building and to avoid architecturally awkward connections with these old buildings,
1770 – Bowen’s Court, Kildorrery, Co. Cork
Constructed in the early 1770’s for the Bowen family who owned the house until it was sold by the author Elizabeth Bowen in 1959.
1961 – Third premiated design for Library, Trinity College Dublin
Designed in association with John Mesick, Thomas Ovington, and Lewis Zurlo.
1961 – Highly commended design for new Library, Trinity College Dublin
Highly commended design, No.86, the jury felt it was “a solution that attracted the Jury for its horizontal lines,
1730 – ffranckfort Castle, Dunkerrin, Co. Offaly
A castellated Georgian mansion with pointed windows and a turret. Built on the site of an earlier castle, it incorporated part of the original fabric and the moat and fortified walls.
1766 – Kilshannig House, Fermoy, Co. Cork
The entrance is of rose red brick while the other fronts are of cut sandstone with limestone dressings.
1636 – Jigginstown House, Naas, Co. Kildare
Jigginstown also known as Sigginstown House, or Strafford’s Folly was 380ft in length, making it one of the largest unfortified structures built in Ireland.