1835 – Castle Irvine, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh

Architect: John B. Keane

Originally a four storey, 16th century castle, a large two storey addition was added between 1830-35 by architect John B.

1740 – Knockballymore House, Newtownbutler, Co. Fermanagh

An unusual smaller country house that was probably constructed around 1740. The main front has a blank attic storey leaving the small pediment stranded above an expanse of un-decorated wall between a string course and cornice.

1858 – First Presbyterian Church, Portadown, Co. Armagh

Architect: William J. Barre

The present building replaced an earlier building of 1822 and opened in August 1858. Extended and altered several times a gallery was added in 1875 and the transepts,

1913 – Harding Memorial Primary School, Belfast, Co. Antrim

Architect: William J. Fennell

Constructed for select vestry of Willowfield parish, Willowfield National School No 2 was opened officially on 5 April 1913.

1877 – St. Clare’s Convent, Keady, Co. Armagh

Architect: William Hague

Small convent similar to many across small towns in Ireland from the 19th century. Later chapel from W.H.

1810 – Market House, Moira, Co. Down

Moira Market House was built about 1810 for Sir R Bateson. It is a two-storey three-bay structure with the central bay breaking forward on each side.

1818 – Carrowdore Castle, Carrowdore, Co. Down

Constructed in 1818-20 by Nicholas de La Cherois-Crommelin as a country house with castellations, corner turrets and large projecting tower. The effect is somewhat whimsical and as it is now without ivy,

1720s – Castle-leslie, Glaslough, Co. Monaghan

Described by Evelyn Shirley in “The History of the County of Monaghan”, published in 1879, as a brick house added to an earlier castle of Sir Thomas Ridgeway.

1852 – St. Conleth’s Church, Newbridge, Co. Kildare

Designed in early Norman Gothic style, architect unknown for Rev. Timothy Kavanagh, PP. The foundation stone was laid 1847 by Rt.

1813 – Devoy Barracks, Naas, Co. Kildare

The barracks, originally known as Naas Barracks, were built for local militia units in 1813, and later became the home depot of the Royal Dublin Fusiliers when that regiment was formed in 1881.