1894 – Church, Fennor, Co. Waterford

Architect: Walter G. Doolin

Constructed out of the ruins of an earlier church. The first church was built in the early 19th Century,

1865 – Railway Station, Shillelagh, Co. Wicklow

Shillelagh railway station opened on 22 May 1865 at the end of a branchline from Woodenbridge via Aughrim and Tinahely. Constructed by the Dublin,

1794 – Wooden Bridge, Waterford

Architect: Emanuel Coxe

Constructed by Emanuel Coxe, of Boston, from American oak. Begun in April, 1793, and was opened in May,

1890 – Unbuilt Design for St. John’s Church, Malone, Belfast

Architect: William Batt

Unbuilt design by William Batt. Instead in 1894, a church was constructed to designs of Henry Seaver who was the rector’s brother.

1889 – Design for Holy Trinity Church, Cork

Architect: Walter G. Doolin

“Out of twelve sets submitted, that bearing the motto, “Coronam de lapide pretioso,” by Mr.

1986 – General Accident Building, Donegall Square South, Belfast

Architect: Robinson McIlwaine

Large office building constructed for General Accident Assurance in the mid early 1980s. The facade has four tall red columns interspaced with flat panels of Portland stone.

1962 – Nos. 1-7 Fountain Street, Belfast

Constructed for Norwich Union in the early 1960s. A six storey retail and office building extending to c.37,000 sq ft. Along Castle Street,

1889 – Fountain Street Hall, Belfast

Architect: Thomas Jackson

Now demolished. Described in The Irish Builder, January 15 1890: “With this issue we give front elevation,

1894 – No. 25-39 Arthur St., Belfast

Architect: Vincent Craig

Constructed as Dunville & Co Limited Head Offices, later in use as a bank, and most recently as a licensed premises.

1887 – No. 61-63 Royal Avenue, Belfast

Demolished in 1964, and replaced by horrendous Leicester House by Jackson, Greenan & Down.