1886 – Nos. 7-8 Harry Street, Dublin
Former Mooney’s pun, for many years now known as Bruxelles. Elaborate Victorian public house with corner turret and fine gothic-inspired dormer windows.
1946 – Archer’s Garage, Fenian Street, Dublin
Illegally demolished in 1999 over a long holiday weekend by property developer and hotel owner Noel O’Callaghan.
1867 – Bryson House, Bedford Street, Belfast
Designed like its neighbour, the Ulster Hall by William J. Barre, this is a fine example of the Belfast warehouse.
1907 – St. Enda’s Church, Spiddal, Co. Galway
Constructed between 1904 and 1907, and is considered one of the best examples of the Hiberno-Romanesque style as applied to church building.
19th C. – Kilbride House, Co. Carlow
19th century Italianate house added to an earlier house that then became the service wing for the new enlarged building. Destroyed by fire in 1927,
1874 – Castlemore House, Tullow, Co. Carlow
Built c.1874 and possibly incorporating fabric of earlier house, c. 1675. Castlemore House was a large eight-bay, two-storey residence with hood mouldings to openings and crenellations.
1820s – Tanavalla House , Listowel, Co. Kerry
The original house was destroyed by fire in the 1820s and rebuilt in Regency style. The Elliotts owned the property until the 1870s after which it was the occupied by the Cooke family.
1822 – Glashnacree House, Sneem, Co. Kerry
Built as a Dower House to nearby Parknasilla. Believed to have been built originally circa 1822, this house was home to James Franklin Fuller who was born here and related to the Bland family of nearby Derryquin Castle.
1874 – Burnham House, Dingle, Co. Kerry
Originally a three-storey, seven bay Georgian block of around 1790. It was later enlarged by the addition of two-storey wings.
1917 – No. 33 Henry Street, Dublin
Reconstructed after the destruction of Henry Street in the 1916 Easter Rising. Known as Cassidy’s Public House for many years,