1879 – Patrician Monastery, Mallow, Co. Cork
Originally constructed 1879 with a later extension to the rear added at cost of £1,000 in 1922. The tower and spire was removed in the 1960s.
1866 – Chapel, Convent of Mercy, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
The chapel was designed in a Romanesque style to blend in with the existing convent buildings –
1894 – Grand Hotel, Greystones, Co. Wicklow
An eclectic Victorian seaside hotel designed to take advantage of the railways. Later known as the La Touche Hotel.
1863 – The Royal Fitzwilliam Hotel, Rathdrum, Co. Wicklow
Rathdrum railway hotel was built by the Dublin & South Eastern Railway as The Royal Fitzwilliam Hotel and opened on 26 October 1863.
1835 – Castle Irvine, Irvinestown, Co. Fermanagh
Originally a four storey, 16th century castle, a large two storey addition was added between 1830-35 by architect John B.
1740 – Knockballymore House, Newtownbutler, Co. Fermanagh
An unusual smaller country house that was probably constructed around 1740. The main front has a blank attic storey leaving the small pediment stranded above an expanse of un-decorated wall between a string course and cornice.
1858 – First Presbyterian Church, Portadown, Co. Armagh
The present building replaced an earlier building of 1822 and opened in August 1858. Extended and altered several times a gallery was added in 1875 and the transepts,
1913 – Harding Memorial Primary School, Belfast, Co. Antrim
Constructed for select vestry of Willowfield parish, Willowfield National School No 2 was opened officially on 5 April 1913.
1877 – St. Clare’s Convent, Keady, Co. Armagh
Small convent similar to many across small towns in Ireland from the 19th century. Later chapel from W.H.
1810 – Market House, Moira, Co. Down
Moira Market House was built about 1810 for Sir R Bateson. It is a two-storey three-bay structure with the central bay breaking forward on each side.