We are committed to:
* protecting the personal information you give us
* telling you how we use the information we gather about you
* getting your consent to our disclosure of your personal information.
* We want to offer you a service which you want to use. We may use information about you to help us customise our site to improve its usefulness to you.
* We compile anonymous records of user trends which we may make use of ourselves, or pass to our associated companies or to unconnected parties.
What information do we collect?
* We may collect information from you when you fill in an online registration form for any of our website services. The type of information we will collect includes, for example, your name, mailing address, e-mail address, telephone numbers.
* We collect information about your use of the website services through “cookies”. Cookies are blocks of text placed in files on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website which contain information to identify you. A cookie does not contain any personal information you have provided us with, except your user name or e-mail address.
Our promise to you
* We endeavour to ensure that your data is stored securely and to prevent unauthorised access.
Disclosing your information
* We will not supply your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing activities.
* We may disclose details about use of our website to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified.