Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1701

27 March 2012

1701 – Statue of William of Orange, College Green, Dublin

Architect: Of all the military and royal statuary in Dublin, that of William III drew most aggression, serving as it did as a focal point for annual Orange celebrations on July 1, the...

10 February 2010

1701 – Marshe’s Library, St Patrick’s Close, Dublin

Architect: Sir William Robinson Designed by Sir William Robinson who was also the architect of the Royal Hospital Kilmainham and the Surveyor General from 1670-1700, the Library was set up by Archbishop Narcissus...

25 January 2010

1701 – Collins Barracks, Arbour Hill, Dublin

Architect: Thomas Burgh Collins Barracks is the oldest inhabited barracks in Europe and once one of the largest. In recent years the National Museum of Ireland has taken over the Calvary Square ranges...