Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1702

04 March 2012

1702 – The Exchange, Limerick

Architect: The Limerick City Exchange was built in 1673, close to St. Mary’s Cathedral to house the city’s covered market and council chamber. In 1702 the Exchange was demolished and replaced by a...

15 July 2010

1702 – St Mary’s Church, Mary Street, Dublin

Architect: Sir William Robinson Outwardly the exterior of St Mary’s is relatively unexciting with the round headed windows that Robinson also used at the Royal Hospital Kilmainham the most dominant feature. The church...