Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1714

09 April 2013

1714 – Corkagh House, Clondalkin, Co. Dublin

Corkagh House originally started as a small farmhouse built circa 1650 which was later extended between 1702 and 1714 when a large wing of eight bays and a parapeted roof was constructed. This...

17 July 2010

1714 – St. Luke’s Church, The Coombe, Dublin

Architect: Thomas Burgh In 1708, an act of parliament was passed which divided the parish of St. Nicholas Without and giving part of it the denomination of St. Luke’s. A Glebe House was...

07 April 2010

1714 – St George’s Church Tower, Hill Street, Dublin

All that remains of St George’s Church, built in 1714, demolished in 1894.

19 February 2010

1714 – Treasury Building, Dublin Castle

The lower yard of Dublin Castle is built on a steep incline leading up to the upper yard. This posed problems for building so that the Chapel Royal to the south has a...