Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1746

17 April 2015

1746 – Port Hall, Lifford, Co. Donegal

Architect: Michael Priestly Built in 1746 for John Vaughan of Buncrana Castle, to designs believed to be by Michael Priestly who also built Lifford Courthouse. Door surmounted by the arms of George II.

13 November 2009

1746 – Bishop’s Palace, Waterford

Architect: John Roberts Designed by local architect John Roberts, this is one of a cluster of his building in the immediate vicinity: City Hall and Christchurch Cathedral being adjacent. Built in a very...