Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1766

02 December 2013

1766 – Lucan House, Lucan, Co. Dublin

Architect: William Chambers, Michael Stapleton Apparently designed by Sir William Chambers with adaptations by Agmondisham Vesey during the construction of the house. Michael Stapleton designed plasterwork for the interior. However this image by...

18 August 2010

1766 – St. Paul’s Chapel, New York

A chapel of the Parish of Trinity Church, St. Paul’s was built on land granted by Queen Anne of Great Britain. Upon completion in 1766, it stood in a field some distance from...

05 February 2010

1766 – Royal Hibernian Military School, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Architect: Francis Johnston Formerly the Royal Hibernian Military School, for children of deceased soldiers, it originally may have been designed by Thomas Cooley who did the school chapel in the grounds. Thirty years...