Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1784

13 April 2011

1784 – Cathedral of St. John the Baptist, Cashel

Architect: William Vitruvius Morrison The historic cathedral on the Rock of Cashel was closed for worship in 1721. Meanwhile the old parish church of St John was removed and the present Georgian cathedral...

02 September 2009

1784 – St Andrew’s & St George’s Church, Edinburgh

Architect: Major Andrew Frazer Originally designed without the fine steeple, the church was built as an eliptical building with fine portico. The steeple was added three years after completion.