Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1786

29 June 2010

1786 – Campbell House, Plumbridge, Co. Tyrone

Aghalane House or more commonly known at the Campbell House was built by by Hugh Campbell in 1786 near Plumbridge, County Tyrone. Above the doorway he placed two stone plaques, one bearing his...

19 January 2010

1786 – Tullamore Town Hall, Co. Offaly

Originally known as Acres Hall after the developer or building speculator Thomas Acres, this fine house is now home to Tullamore Urban Council. This is a beautifully proportioned house, well maintained.