Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr


03 March 2015

1795 – Market House, Ballynahinch, Co. Down

Described in Lewis, Topographical Dictionary of Ireland as ” There is a large court-house in the square, built by Lord Moira in 1795, but now in a dilapidated state.” After lying derelict for...

13 October 2014

1795 – 1st Bailieborough Presbyterian Church, Co. Cavan

Corglass Congregation was founded in 1714.

26 January 2010

1795 – Church of Ireland, Rathfarnham, Co. Dublin

The church which dates from 1795 has had two enlargements. The first was in the 1820s when the tower and spire were added. There were some “improvements” by Welland & Gillespie in 1865....