Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1810

12 July 2013

1810 – St. Munis Church of Ireland, Forgney, Co. Longford

Unusual church design with two curving bays flanking the tower over the entrance. The impressive bell tower and unusual vestibules were added in 1813 at the expense of the Countess of Rosse in...

19 March 2012

1810 – Rockingham, Boyle, Co. Roscommon

Architect: John Nash Originally built as a two storey house for General Robert King by John Nash. In 1822 an extra floor was added and after a fire in the 1860s it was...

29 June 2010

1810 – Mellon Homestead, Omagh, Co. Tyrone

The centre piece of the Ulster-American Folk Park is the Mellon Homestead which is still on its original site. A traditional thatched cottage in the Ulster vernacular with a cluster of small outbuildings...

19 February 2010

1810 – Baggot Street, Dublin

Baggot Street is named after Robert, Lord Bagod who was given the Manor of Rath in the 13th century. Baggot Rath castle stood at what is now the junction of Waterloo Road and...

16 December 2009

1810 – St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, Quebec City, Quebec

The oldest Presbyterian congregation in North America, received in 1802, in response to a petition signed by 148 persons the present Church site granted by George III, although it was not until 1809...