Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1834

19 February 2010

1834 – Stable and Carriage Block, Dublin Castle

Architect: Jacob Owen Now converted into a exhibition and event space, this castellated structure originally houses the State Carriage and other carriages.

17 February 2010

1834 – St Nicholas of Myra, Francis Street, Dublin

Architect: John Leeson / John Bourke Built between 1829-34 by John Leeson with later work by John Bourke in 1858, St Nicholas is the only church in the city to preserve its two...

06 January 2010

1834 – Former Louth Hospital, Dundalk, Co. Louth

Architect: Thomas Smith Designed by English architect Thomas Smith who came to work in County Louth in the early to mid 19th century. Now in use as extra accommodation for the nearby Grammar...

13 November 2009

1834 – Franciscan Friary Church, Waterford

Architect: Terence O’Reilly An imposing church in the Classical style, which dominates the streetscapes of both narrow lanes on to which it is sited. The soaring tower also serves to identify the church...

28 September 2009

1834 – 1-5 St. Mark’s Place, The Mall, Armagh, Co. Armagh

A good collection of terraced houses along the Mall. Though not of the quality of Beresford Terrace or Charlemont Place, these are good quality houses. The end house also has substantial outbuildings and...

28 September 2009

1834 – County Museum, Armagh, Co. Armagh

Architect: William Murray Now housing the County Museum, this small pedimented building with twin entrances on either side was originally built as a small meeting house. Cleanly detailed with tall thin roundheaded windows.

Pages:« Prev12

Skip to toolbar