Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1844

29 September 2009

1844 – Former Library, Clones, Co. Monaghan

Architect: William Deane Butler A fine symmetrical building by William Deane Butler. It was originally built as a market house and the ground floor is arcaded, although the openings have now been filled...

24 September 2009

1844 – Saint Malachy’s Church, Belfast

Architect: Thomas Jackson Originally Saint Malachy’s was intended to be the Cathedral Church of the Diocese of Down and Connor and was to seat 7,000 worshippers but in the time when the Great...

02 September 2009

1844 – Tolbooth St John’s, Edinburgh

Architects: J. Gillespie Graham / Augustus Welby Northmore Pugin A large Gothic church both in architectural style and for its dark brooding presence. A collaboration between local architect J Gillespie Graham and the...

Pages:« Prev12