Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1854

27 January 2010

1854 – Former Railway Station, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin

Architect: John Skipton Mulvany Opened in 1842 by the Dublin & Kingstown Railway Company, with further works in 1854, this is the third building along the waterfront by John Skipton Mulvany. Built over...

26 January 2010

1854 – Mary Immaculate Refuge of Sinners Church, Rathmines, Dublin

Architect: Patrick Byrne / W.H. Byrne Built in 1854 “in the greek style” by Patrick Byrne and later extended by W.H. Byrne who added the portico and pediment. This pediment is inscribed “Mariae...

09 October 2009

1854 – Plaza de Zocodover, Toledo, Spain

Architect: Santiago Martín Ruiz A square from medieval times, in 1854 an ambitious project under the guidence of Santiago Martín Ruiz, reorganised thesquare, transforming it into a rectangular arcaded space.

Pages:« Prev12

Skip to toolbar