Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1856

20 January 2010

1856 – St. Stephen’s Schools, Northumberland Road, Dublin

Architect: Deane & Woodward Now converted into a small hotel and bar, this former school was designed by Deane & Woodward in 1856 for Sidney Herbert. The funds were raised by public subscription....

29 September 2009

1856 – Townhall, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan

Architect: An unusual building on an awkward sloping site surrounded by streets on all sides. Poorly maintained, this building should be an attractive landmark for this end of Castleblayney. Because of the slope,...

Pages:« Prev12