1860 – Bishops Auckland Town Hall, Durham
Bishop Auckland Town Hall is a Grade II* listed building and was completed in 1862 overlooking the town’s market place.
1860 – St. Aloysius Schools & St. Cuthbert’s College, Ushaw, Durham
1860 – All Saints, Boyne Hill, Maidenhead, Berkshire
1860 – Wallace Monument, Stirling, Scotland
1860 – House at Murchiston Park, Edinburgh
1860 – National Security Savings Bank, Edinburgh
1860 – Cockburn Street, Edinburgh
1860 – Bodelwyddan Church, Wales
The church was erected by Lady Willoughby de Broke in memory of her husband. The foundation stone was laid on 24 July 1856 and the new church designed by John Gibson was consecrated by the Bishop of St.