1860 – The Guildhall, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Selected design by Peck & Stephens, published in The Builder, January 14th 1860. The present Guildhall in Cambridge,
1860 – The Arcades at The Horticultural Gardens, South Kensington, London
In 1861 the Royal Horticultural Society developed a new garden at South Kensington on land leased from the Royal Commission for the Exhibition of 1851.
1860 – St. Giles National Schools, Bloomsbury, London
Sited at the corner of Endell Street and Shaftesbury Avenue, the National Schools were built to cater for 1,500 children.
1860 – Warehouses in Aldermanbury, London
“A noble example of warehouse architecture has been erected in Aldermanbury with a considerable degree of ornate splendour externally.
1860 – Central Hall, Clerkenwell Sessions House, London
The existing building originally erected between 1779 and 1782, as the new Courthouse for the Middlesex Quarter Sessions,
1860 – St Pauls Church, Haggerston, Hackney, London
Saint Paul’s was consecrated in 1860. In 1971 the benefice and parish were united with St.
1860 – Holy Trinity Chapel, Knightsbridge, London
The new church, a building in the Early Decorated style with seating for 600,
1860 – Floral Hall, Covent Garden, London
The glass and iron-framed Floral Hall stands just to the south of the Royal Opera House at Covent Garden,
1860 – The Cancer Hospital, Brompton, London
Founded as the Free Cancer Hospital in 1851 by Dr William Marsden at 1,