Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1861

24 August 2009

1861 – Coome Warren, Wimbledon, London

Architect: George Devey “This house, of which we give a view to-day of the entrance-front, is the property of Mr. B.W. Currie, and it is picturesquely situated near the road from Wimbledon to...

16 July 2009

1861 – St. Stephens Church, South Lambeth, London

Architect: John Bennett Consecrated in 1861, the church could seat 1,200 people. By the 1960s the congregation numbers had collapsed and the decision was taken to demolish the church. It was totally removed...