Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1866

05 September 2012

1866 – The Hampshire Bank, Southampton

Architect: R. Critchlow “Compared with the number of banks recently opened in London the provinces cannot be said to have done much in this kind of building, and perhaps it is all the...

04 September 2012

1866 – Design for the City Meat & Poultry Markets, Smithfield, London

Architect: Knightley & Mew Placed design after an architectural competition to design a new markets for London. The buildings erected were designed by architect Sir Horace Jones, who was also responsible for Billingsgate...

24 August 2012

1866 – Cornhill Chambers, London

Architect: Edmund Woodthorpe Published in The Builder in 1866.

28 March 2012

1866 – Former Bank, Cornmarket, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan Former banch bank for the Royal Bank, later part of AIB. Now no longer used as a branch. Fine streetlevel facade with high but relatively plain banking office behind. The...

15 December 2011

1866 – S.S. Peter & Paul’s Church, Cork

Architect: E.W. Pugin Architecturally one of the finest churches in the city, the church was dedicated for worship on 29 June 1866. After an architectural competition in 1859, Pugin was awarded the commission...

10 December 2011

1866 – Exchange Buildings, Kingston upon Hull, Yorkshire

Design for new exchanges buildings for Hull.

30 November 2011

1866 – Design for St.Vincent’s Church and Presbytery, Cork

Architect: George Goldie Originally designed by its architect George Goldie as a retreat house, it was built in 1873 as a physical attachment to the west side of St Vincent’s Church. Wood engraved...

04 September 2011

1866 – Estate Workshops at Redvales, Lancashire

Architect: James Green The Earl of Derby’s Estate Workshops, at Redvales, near Bury, Lancashire.

04 September 2011

1866 – Whitehall Clubhouse, Parliament St., London

Architect: