Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1873

13 July 2009

1873 – Eastbrook Mission Hall, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: William Morley

13 July 2009

1873 – New Townhall, Bradford, Yorkshire

Architect: Lockwood & Mawson / F.E.P. Edwards The building was designed by Lockwood and Mawson, and opened in 1873. Previously, from 1847 to 1872 the town hall was in the Fire Station House...

13 July 2009

1873 – Church of St. Anne, Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: Edward Robert Robson From The Building News, December 26 1873: “The church of S. Anne at Liverpool, which we give among our illustrations, replaces a very inferior building of late Georgian type,...

13 July 2009

1873 – Queens Road Schools, Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: T. Cooke & J.E. Reeve From The Building News, November 14 1873: “We give this week illustrations of these schools, which are in course of erection from the designs of Messrs. Cook...

13 July 2009

1873 – Design For Conservative Club, Manchester, Lancashire

Architect: T.E. Collcutt Competition entry for new Conservative Club in Manchester, published in The Building News, November 7 1873.

07 July 2009

1873 – Wilton Lodge, Dining Room Chimney Piece, Northamptonshire

Architect: Fred Chancellor

07 July 2009

1883 – Royal Courts of Justice, The Strand, London

Architect: George Edmund Street Selected after an invited competition pitted the star-architects of the day against each other for this important comission. Invited were: Henry R. Abraham, Edward Middleton Barry, Raphael Brandon, William...

03 July 2009

1873 – Down Hall, Harlow, Essex

Architect: F.P. Cockerell Now a country house hotel. Perspective view including ground plan, published in The Building News, July 4th 1873. “This mansion, the seat of Sir H. Selwin Ibbetson, Bart, MP, occupies...

29 June 2009

1873 – St. Bartholomews Church, Sydenham, Kent

Architect: Lewis Vulliamy / Edwin Nash Published in The Building News, December 19 1873: “We give an interior view of this edifice. The short history of the church is peculiar; it was erected...