Architect: R.J. Withers In 1586, St. James’ became the parish church of Grimsby, after John Whitgift united the parishes of St. James’ and St. Mary’s, the parish church of the latter having been...
Architect: A. Griffith Colpoys & Arthur H. Baker Competitive Design including ground plans published in The Building News, December 10th 1875.
Architect: Charles Barry / George Somers Clarke The church was orginally built from 1824-28 to a design by Sir Charles Barry, then only in his mid-twenties. It was built in an approximation of...
Architect: R.H. Carpenter Designed as the Residence of the Rev. R.S. Tabor a perspective view including plans was published in The Building News, July 24th 1874
Architect: William Young Perspective including ground plans & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, May 28th 1875.
Architect: Robert W. Edis Designed for for J.R. Corbett esq with North, South, West Elevations & Section including ground plans & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, January 1st 1875.
Architect: Lee Bros & Pain Published in The Building News, Novmber 12th.1875.