Architect: William Penstone Designed for the Hon Lady Mary Windsor. Published in The Building News, July 16th 1875.
Architect: Horace Gundry Designed for Sir Charles Mordaunt. Plans, Elevations & Porch Details published in The Building News, August 6th and September 3rd 1875.
Architect: C.H. Howell Perspecive view of main front published in The Building News, October 15th 1875. Largely demolished in 1924, with the remainder razed in 1970. The previous house known as Gloucester Lodge,...
Architects: George Anderson Lawton
Architect: Daniel Brade View of Fronts towards Smithills & Abbey Close including vignette of ground plan. Published in The Building News, Decrmber 10th. 1875.