Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1875

02 February 2011

1875 – Ardingly College Chapel, Sussex

Architect: R.H. Carpenter Ardingly College is a selective independent co-educational boarding and day school. It was originally founded as St. Saviour’s School, Shoreham in 1858 by Canon Nathaniel Woodard whose aim was to...

02 February 2011

1875 – Stourbridge & Kidderminster Bank, Worcester

Architect: H.L. Florence Perspective view published in The Building News, July 23rd 1875.

02 February 2011

1875 – Church of St. Catherine of Siena, Birmingham

Architect: Dunn & Hansom Published in The Building News, October 29th 1875.

26 January 2011

1875 – City Hospital, London, Ontario

The City Hospital, erected 1875, this building later formed the nucleus of the present Victoria Hospital. Before the erection of this building, the old military hospital on the barracks grounds was used as...

26 January 2011

1875 – Proposed Belfrey & Spire, Christ Church, Lee, Essex

Architect: E. Francis Clarke Proposed Ring Stage Belfrey & Spire from The Building News, July 2nd 1875.

26 January 2011

1875 – Walrond Memorial Smack Boys Home & Fishermans Institute , Great Yarmouth, Suffolk

Architect: J.T. Bottle The Walrond Memorial Smack Boys’ Home and Fishermen’s Institute, on the Ballast quay, was erected in 1875: it contains all the necessary appliances for securing the comfort and accommodation of...

26 January 2011

1875 – House at Westgate-on-Sea, Kent

Architect: C.H. Beazley Perspective View & Plan published in The Building News, September 17th 1875.

26 January 2011

1875 – Church of The Annunciation, Prick End, Chislehurst, Kent

Architect: James Brooks Perspective view & plan published in The Building News,September 17th 1875. Interior view published in The Building News, December 25 1874: “This church , of which we give an interior...

26 January 2011

1875 – Mausoleum at All Saints Church, Whitstable, Kent

Architect: Charles Barry Elevation, section & plan published in Building News,October 15th 1875.