Architect: Tarring, Son & Wilkinson Sections and details published in The Building News, November 10th 1876
Architect: George Edmund Street Founded in 1854 as the Oxford Diocesan Seminary to train graduates from Oxford and Cambridge. It quickly became known as Cuddesdon College. The college buildings, most of them designed...
Architect: William J. Anscell Birds Eye Perspective of the College Building pubished in The Building News, August 4th 1876.
Architect: John D. Webster Perspective niew including plan published in The Building News, August 4th 1876.
Architect: George Gilbert Scott Perspective & interior view published in The Building News, September 29th 1876
Architect: A.J. Adams Presbytery, Church of the Sacred Heart, Camberwell New Road, London, for Rev.J.C. Mc.Grathy, M.A. Perspective including ground plan published in The Building News, May 19th.1876.
Architect: E.W. Godwin Elevations, section plans & sketch perspective for villa for corner sites. Published in The Building News, December 22nd 1876.
Architects: J & J Belcher Perspective of facade published in The Building News, July 2nd 1875. The Curriers’ Company dates from 1272 when the Mistery of Curriers became a trade association. In the...
Architect: William Leiper Perspective view of proposed alterations published in The Building News, September 1st 1876.