Architect: Fred Chancellor
Architect: W. Scott Champion Published as “about to be restored” in The Building News, November 3rd 1876.
Architect: Charles S. Beck
Architect: Arthur W. Blomfield Competition entry published in The Building News, December 29 1876.
Architect: Richard Gane Design published in The Building News, December 15 1876.
Architect: Robert Walker Perspective View & Plan published in The Building News, December 1st 1876. An unsuccessful entry to design a school for the governors of Roan’s Charity Greenwich. Invited were six selected...
Architect: Ernest Lee Perspective view published in The Building News, August 11th 1876. Demolished.
Architect: George Trufitt The design of the former St. Georges Church in Tufnell Park Road is based on a medieval church in Salonica. In the 1970’s the church was sold and a new...