Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1877

25 July 2012

1877 – Proposed arrangement of interior, Tewkesbury Abbey, Gloucestershire

Architect: George Gilbert Scott Interior View shewing proposed arrangement of portion of Choir. Some restoration undertaken in the 19th century under Sir Gilbert Scott included the rood screen that replaced the one removed...

13 July 2012

1877 – Entrance Lodge, Elmhurst Hall, Staffordshire

Architect: Horton & Bridgford For George Fox esq. and published in The Building News, May 4th 1877.

04 July 2012

1883 – St. John’s College, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Barber & Barber Anglican college founded in 1850, and re-established in 1866. Later affiliated with the University of Manitoba. In 1877 St John’s College, St Boniface College (Roman Catholic) and the Manitoba...

02 July 2012

1877 – Hyde Terrace, Leeds, Yorkshire

Architect: Dodgshun & Unsworth Perspective including ground & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, January 19th 1877.

16 April 2012

1877 – Christchurch, Sneyd Park, Bristol

Architect: Stuart Colman Anglican church constructed in upmarket Victorian suburb of Bristol. Constructed although with a different tower and spire than depicted in the architectural press at the time. Similar in elements to...

12 April 2012

1877 – Ayres End Farm House, Wheathampstead, Hertfordshire

Architect: Thomas Worthington Elevations, Sections & Plans published in The Building News, February 2nd 1877. “The residence shown on the accompanying sheets of drawings has been recently erected as an addition to an...

09 April 2012

1877 – Private Chapel, Oakamoor, Staffordshire

Architect: E.F.C. Clarke Private Chapel including elevations, sections & ground plan, as published in The Building News, May 25th 1877.

09 April 2012

1877 – House, Northenden, Manchester

Architect: Bell & Roper The Residence of H. Schill esq., perspective view & ground plan published in The Building News, January 5th 1877.

09 April 2012

1877 – House, Westgate-on-Sea, Kent

Architect: C.N. Beazley Published in The Building News, June 22nd 1877.