Architect: Ernest George & Peto Perspective including ground plan as published in The Building News, June 3rd 1881.
Architect: Henry C. Harris
Architect: Bodley & Garner
Architect: T.G. Jackson The school began life on November 3, 1875, with twenty-nine girls and three teachers under headmistress Ada Benson, at the Judge’s Lodgings (St Giles’ House) at 16 St Giles’, central...
Architect: Ernest George & Peto
Architect: W. Talbot Brown Designed for The Northamptonshire Banking Co., and published in The Building News, May 20th 1881.
Architect: Austin, Johnson & Hicks