1881 – Plaza de Toros de la Maestranza, Seville, Spain
This magnificent bullring is considered to be one of the finest in Spain and is one of the oldest in the world.
1881 – St. Edward’s School, Oxford, Oxfordshire
St Edwards School was founded in 1863 at New Inn Hall Street in central Oxford by the Revd Thomas Chamberlain,
1881 – High Altar, Catholic Church, Havant, Hampshire
“This design was made some few years since for St. Joseph Catholic Church, Havant. The drawing calls for very few remarks,
1881 – St. Mary of the Angels, Church Street, Dublin
The Roman Catholic church, St Mary of the Angels was designed by the leading church architect J.J.
1881 – Blackheath House, Castle Ave. Contarf, Dublin
House designed for Gibson Black, hence the name of the house. Now part of the Incorporated Orthopedic Hospital of Ireland,
1881 – Municipal Buildings & New Market Extension, Chester, Cheshire
“The space between the covered market and the site of the Town Hall was occupied by tavern premises,
1881 – St. Margaret’s, Kirkcaldy, Fife, Scotland
“This house, of which we give a perspective and first-floor and ground-plans, has been erected from the designs of Mr.
1881 – Wandale, Cumbria
“The house is built of warm cream-coloured facing stone from Lazouby with Prudham dressings ;
1881 – University College Hospital, London
Based on the Circular Ward System of Prof. John Marshall F.R.S. including Basement & First Floor Plans.