Architects: Lawson & Donkin
Architect: John D. Sedding
Architect: James Fowler View from the southwest as published in The Building News, December 5th 1884. From The Building News, 1868: “HE parish church of St. Swithin was at one time the largest...
Architect: Sir George Gilbert Scott
Architect: J.H. Fullerton An eccentric polychromatic building built as a Masonic Hall and now used as a Plymouth Brethren Meeting House. The building features a wedge-shaped belfry, turreted staircase, rooftop fleche – many...
Architect: Bodley & Garner
Architect: Ernest C. Lee Perspective view published in The Building News, December 26th 1884.