Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884

26 October 2012

1884 – New Admiralty & War Offices, Whitehall, London

Architect: E.R. Robson One of the shortlisted entries for a new office complex for the Admiralty and War Office in London. Published in The Builder.

26 October 2012

1884 – Church, Wrexham, Wales

Architect: E.M. Bruce Vaughn Design for new church in Southsea, Wrexham, published in The Building News, October 24th 1884. In 1926, it was decided to demolish this building, and replace it with a...

25 October 2012

1884 – Conservative Club, Dale St., Liverpool

Architect: F. & G. Holme Grade II listed. For some years, used as an annex to the municipal building, now empty.

25 October 2012

1884 – New Admiralty & War Offices, Whitehall, London

Architect: E. Ingress Bell & Aston Webb One of the shortlisted entries for a new massive office complex for the Admiralty and War Office in London. A collarboration between E. Ingress Bell and...

24 October 2012

1884 – House at Shelford, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Architect: Horace Field Published in The Building News, January 11th 1884.

14 October 2012

1884 – Tavern, Royal Albert Dock, London

Architect: Vigers & Wagstaffe Perspective view, ground plan & first floor plan published in The Building News, August 1st.1884.

31 August 2012

1884 – St. Carthage’s Church, Lismore, Co. Waterford

Architect: Walter G. Doolin St Cartage’s Parish Church was officially opened in 1884, and is regarded as one of the finest examples of Lombardo-Romanesque churches in Ireland. Red sandstone, quarried locally, and white...

19 August 2012

1884 – “Colwood”, Cuckfield, Sussex

Architect: Halsey Ricardo The Seat of Lord Justice Bowen. Published in The Building News, October 31st 1884.

14 August 2012

1884 – ‘Blair Mount’, Minehead, Somerset

Architect: W.F. Unsworth Perspective view & plans published in The Building News, November 21st 1884.