Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884

25 October 2012

1884 – New Admiralty & War Offices, Whitehall, London

Architect: E. Ingress Bell & Aston Webb One of the shortlisted entries for a new massive office complex for the Admiralty and War Office in London. A collarboration between E. Ingress Bell and...

24 October 2012

1884 – House at Shelford, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire

Architect: Horace Field Published in The Building News, January 11th 1884.

14 October 2012

1884 – Tavern, Royal Albert Dock, London

Architect: Vigers & Wagstaffe Perspective view, ground plan & first floor plan published in The Building News, August 1st.1884.

31 August 2012

1884 – St. Carthage’s Church, Lismore, Co. Waterford

Architect: Walter G. Doolin St Cartage’s Parish Church was officially opened in 1884, and is regarded as one of the finest examples of Lombardo-Romanesque churches in Ireland. Red sandstone, quarried locally, and white...

19 August 2012

1884 – “Colwood”, Cuckfield, Sussex

Architect: Halsey Ricardo The Seat of Lord Justice Bowen. Published in The Building News, October 31st 1884.

14 August 2012

1884 – ‘Blair Mount’, Minehead, Somerset

Architect: W.F. Unsworth Perspective view & plans published in The Building News, November 21st 1884.

26 July 2012

1884 – Warehouse, Broad Street, Bloomsbury, London

Architect: Joseph Peacock Published in The Builder.

26 June 2012

1884 – Warehouse, Wood Street, London

Architects: J.& J. Belcher Published in The Builder. Demolished.

16 April 2012

1884 – Church of St. Patrick and St. Brigid, Clane, Co. Kildare

Architect: William Hague In 1839 the Presentation Convent was established in Clane. Forty years later the nuns offered their garden as a site for the new Church. The building was dedicated in 1884,...