Architect: All that remains is a portion of the concrete basin on the strand of the former public baths. The Dublin Evening Mail described the baths on their opening as “120 feet by...
Architect: W. West Neve Designed for C.D. Kemp Welch and published in The Building News, October 3rd 1884.
Designed for W. B. Featherstone esq., and published in The Architect, April 26th 1884.
Architect: William Mitchell A proposal to replace the Rubics in Trinity College with a covered bridge to the Long Room Library. In the end the Rubrics were remodelled.
Architect: Stark & Lindsay Published entry for major architectural competition. The Building News, August 221884.
Architect: Hall & Powell Published entry for major architectural competition. View from park. The Building News, August 29 1884. .