Architect: Scott & Hawthorne
Architect: Clayton & Black
Architect: Notley & Trollope Published in The Building News, September 25th 1885.
Architect: William Pite Alterations to existing cottage including ground plans as published in The Building News, October 16th 1885.
Architect: Herbert D. Appleton
Architect: J.M. Brydon Originally included a large service wing and internal courtyard, which was demolished in the 1950s. South west view published in The Building News, July 24th 1885.
Architect: W.H. Seth Smith Perspective published in The Building News, December 4th 1885.
Architect: Albert Vicars Illustrations showing exterior including ground plans and the interior toward altar published in The Building News, October 16th 1885.