Architect: W.H. Atkin Berry
Architect: Charles Smith & Son
Architect: Arthur H. Baker This large church was built in 1885 when the slate industry was at its peak. It was further extended in 1912.
Architect: E.M. Bruce Vaughn Designed as the residence of Richard Allen esq., perspective published in The Building News, October 30th 1885.
Architect: James, Seward & Thomas Perspective view including ground plans as published in The Building News, February 20th 1885.