Architect: G. Warren Cooper
Architect: B. Pethhick Described as the Property of John Pethick esq., and published in The Architect, February 19th 1886.
Architect: J. Nixon Horsfield
Architect: J.A. Cossins Published in The Architect, March 5th 1886: “This house has lately been built for Mr. Enoch Horton, a well-known Staffordshire ironmaster. The exterior walls are built with a 2-inch cavity...
Architect: Arthur Edmund Street Interior view published in The Building News, July 16th 1886. The church is still in use today and was built as designed.