Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr


15 February 2012

1886 – Comfort Lodge, Leatherhead, Surrey

Architect: J.F. Walford Perspective View & Plan published in The Building News, October 1st 1886.

08 December 2011

1886 – Unbuilt designs for St. Kevin’s Church, South Circular Road, Dublin

Architect: Sir Thomas Drew The Church of Ireland built a fine gothic church with red sandstone trim to designs by Sir Thomas Drew who produced two alternate designs, illustrated here. The runner-up entry...

13 July 2011

1886 – Potter Building, New York

Architect: Norris G. Starkweather Commissioned by Orlando B. Potter and designed by Norris G. Starkweather, it was constructed from 1883 to 1886, replacing one of the New York World’s former buildings which burned...

27 May 2011

1886 – Sun Alliance, Trinity St., Dublin

Architect: George C. Ashlin The offices for the Sun Alliance Fire and Life Co., was built after a competition to the designs of George C. Ashlin. Sited at the corner of Andrew and...

05 April 2011

1886 – Beagley Memorial Fountain, St. Leonards on Sea, Sussex

Architect: Phillip H. Tree Published in The Building News, June 8th 1888.

05 February 2011

1886 – Liverpool Exhibition

03 December 2010

1886 – New Vestry Hall & Offices, Fulham, London

Architect: George Edwards Selected design published in The Building News, October 15th 1886.

15 November 2010

1886 – Hazell Watson & Vineys Printing Works, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire

Architect: Paxton H. Watson Perspective View & Plan published in The Building News, September 24th 1886.

08 November 2010

1886- Holy Trinity Church, Edale, Derbyshire

Architect: William Dawes Interior view looking east published in The Architect, March 23th 1888. The Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity was designed by architect William Dawes, built during 1885-6, and completed...

21 October 2010

1886 – St.John’s Free & Open Church, Macclesfield, Cheshire

Architect: C. Gordon Killmister & R.A. Briggs Perspective View including ground floor plan published in The Building News, September 5th 1886.