Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1886

21 October 2010

1886 – St.John’s Free & Open Church, Macclesfield, Cheshire

Architect: C. Gordon Killmister & R.A. Briggs Perspective View including ground floor plan published in The Building News, September 5th 1886.

21 October 2010

1886 – Business Premises, Long Acre, London

Architect: W. Seckham Witherington Front Perspective publushed in The Architect ~ January 27th 1887.

21 October 2010

1886 – Working Boy’s Home, Deritend, Birmingham

Architect: E.J. Yates Designed for for the Rev. A. Clifton Mogg,and published in The Architect, December 30th 1887.

20 October 2010

1886 – New Hotel de Ville, Neuilly, Paris, France

Architect: M. Andre Perspective View published in The Architect, January 2nd 1886. Largely complete as designed except for the small tower.

15 September 2010

1886 – Bourton-on-the-Water Church, Gloucestershire

Architect: T.G. Jackson Once the site of a Norman church, but this was demolished in 1784 and the present one was built on the site. This church was designed by William Marshall, a...

03 September 2010

1886 – Nun’s Acre, Goring on Thames, Oxfordshire

Architect: Percy G. Stone Perspective view plan & Detail of stained glass “Monkeys” published in The Building News, July 23rd 1886. The monkeys are: “A Scientific Professor – Professional Monkey”; “The City Gentleman...

09 August 2010

1886 – University College of Wales, Aberystwyth, Wales

Architect: F. Boreham Front Perspective including Ground Plan. Selected design in competition for University College of Wales published in The Building News, October 1st 1886.

13 July 2010

1886 – St. Mary’s Church, Leake, Nottinghamshire

Architect: W.S. Weatherley The church dates from the Norman period but has substantial later medieval work. Until the fourteenth century, the church was dedicated to St. Leonard, but the church was re-dedicated to...

06 July 2010

1886 – Former Hospital, Jervis Street, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan Jervis Street Hospital was a former hospital that became part of Beaumont Hospital, which was completed in 1987. The hospital was founded by six Dublin surgeons as the Charitable Infirmary...