Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1887

24 September 2009

1887 – Derry Guildhall

Architect: J.C. Ferguson / M.A. Robinson The Guildhall was originally built in 1887 by The Honourable The Irish Society at a cost of £19,000.00 and was officially opened in July 1890. Originally designed...

08 September 2009

1887 – Northcote Town Hall, Victoria

Architect: George Johnson Built in 1887 as the municipal offices and council chambers for the City of Northcote. After the amalgamation of the City of Northcote with the City of Preston in 1994...

04 May 2008

1887 – Greek Orthodox Church, Arbour Hill, Dublin

Architect: George Smith A former National School, the small building is now the home of the Greek Orthodox congregation in Dublin. An external mosaic icon has been added to a closed up window,...