Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1887

07 May 2010

1887 – The Imperial Institute Competition, South Kensington, London

Architects: T.E. Collcutt, Arthur W. Blomfield, Robert Rowand Anderson, Aston Webb & Ingress Bell Published in The Building News, July 15th. 1887. The Prince of Wales appointed an organizing committee in November 1886....

06 May 2010

1887 – Village Hall & London & London County Bank, Esher, Surrey

Architect: W. Harvey Published in The Building News, October 21st 1887.

06 May 2010

1887 – Parish Church, Woolton, Liverpool, Lancashire

Architect: Grayson & Ould Published in The Building News August 27th 1886. The population of Woolton village grew steadily in the 19th century and the previous church, constructed in 1826, was felt to...

05 May 2010

1887 – Oakfield, Chester, Cheshire

Architect: Grayson & Ould Perspective view & plan published in The Building News, July 22nd 1887.

05 May 2010

1888 – Science & Art Institute, Walsall, Staffordshire

Architect: Dunn & Hipkiss Selected Design Published in The Building News July 29th 1887. The foundation stone was laid on June 20th, 1887. The Institute building in Bradford Place is of somewhat plain...

03 May 2010

1887 – New Offices & Printing Works, Ipswich, Suffolk

Architect: Thomas W.M. Cotman Home to the East Anglian Daily Times & Suffolk Mercury. Published in The Building News, August 5th 1887.

03 May 2010

1893 – “Cae Newydd”. Nr. Barmouth, Wales

Architect: Roger Smith & Son Published in The Building News, July 28th 1893.

03 May 2010

1887 – Church for Rogerstone, Monmouthshire, Wales

Architect: Thomas M. Lockwood Published in The Building News, July 29th 1887. The church of St. John, a chapel of ease to St. Basil, Bassaleg, erected in 1888, at a cost of £2,370,...

03 May 2010

1887 – St Pauls Church Schools & Heaton Chapel, Stockport, Lancashire

Architect: Darbyshire & Smith Published in The Building News, August 12th 1887.