1887 – Three Houses on the Marina, Bexhill on Sea, Sussex
Perspective view & plans published in The Building News, January 26th 1877.
1887 – New Mission Room for the Parish of St. Paul, Maidstone, Kent
Published in The Building News, October 14th 1887.
1887 – New Premises Co-operative Society, Enderby, Leicestershire
In its heyday, the latter half of the 19th century and early 20th century ‘The Society’,
1887 – Hinde Street Wesleyan Chapel, London
The West London Methodist Mission was established in 1887 under the leadership of Hugh Price Hughes,
1887 – Drinking Fountain & Clock Tower, Stratford on Avon, Warwickshire
The combined clock tower and fountain, standing in the centre of Rother market, was presented to the town in 1887,
1887 – Premier Buildings, Islington, London
Designed by Henry William Dobb of the firm of Borer and Dobb, and the contractors were the building department of John Barker and Company.
1887 – Constitutional Club Buildings, Scarborough, Yorkshire
Now home to the Scarborough Conservative Club, the club was purpose built as Scarborough Constitutional Club.
1887 – Parish Buildings, St. Giles’s, Oxford
In June 1860, the college sold some land in lots for building along the west side of the Woodstock Road,
1887 – Capital & Counties Bank, Portsmouth, Hampshire
Over the years, Lloyds Bank has expanded through a series of mergers, including purchasing the Capital and Counties Bank in 1918.