Architect: George E. Bond Perspective including ground & first floor plans from The Building News, May 25th 1888. Later became the Castle Theatre, before becoming Rochester Police Station. Demolished in 1975.
Architect: Royle & Bennett
Architect: F.H. Oldham When the competition for “˜The Guildhall’ on Burton Street was launched in 1888 with prizes totalling £600, it was stressed that business premises were required and not a town hall....
Architect: Oliver & Leeson