Architect: Robert Walker Front elevation including ground plan as published in The Architect, February 24th 1888. Adjoining the fantastically ornate Holy Trinity church.
Architect: Fred. R Kempson Perspective View including plans as published in The Building News, March 9th 1888. Known as the ‘Cathedral of the Rhondda’, the largest religious building in the valleys.
Architect: Dunn & Hipkiss Selected Design Published in The Building News July 29th 1887. The foundation stone was laid on June 20th, 1887. The Institute building in Bradford Place is of somewhat plain...
Architect: W.H. Byrne Former hardware store, now sub-divided into multiple premises. Slated for redevelopment with facade retention and the addition of an attic storey.
Architect: Beazley & Burrows Perspective view published in The Building News, June 8th 1888.