Architect: Maurice B. Adams
Architect: Robert Rowand Anderson Perspective views from N.E & S.W, interior view & ground plan, as published in The Building News, April 15th 1881.
Architect: Joseph Hansom The Church of the Holy Name of Jesus is located on Oxford Road in the heart of Manchester University’s campus in Manchester. It was built between 1869 and 1871 and...
Architect: R.W. Johnson (Restoration)
Architect: Percy G. Stone
Architect: Bromley & Cowell Published in The Building News, April 20th 1888.
Architect: T. Butler Wilson
Architect: Hurst & Bolshaw
Architect: Seddon & Gough Illustration published in The Building News, August 27th 1880.